In accordance with the Nature Protection Act (16th April 2004), the entrance to some parts of the Park is paid
- the sightseeing spots at the top of the Three Crowns and Sokolica peaks – 6.00 PLN (full price), 3.00 PLN (concessions),
- Czorsztyn castle ruin – 6.00 PLN (full price), 3.00 PLN (concessions),
- water trail in the Pieniny National Park (Dunajec gorge)– 5.00 PLN (full price), 2.00 PLN (concessions).
Free entrance (Article 12.7):
- children up to 7 years of age,
- people with permission from the Park’s Director for making research,
- students who attend the environmental education classes carried out by the Park’s staff with the approval of the Park’s Director,
- permanent residents of Czorsztyn, Łapsze Niżne, Krościenko and Szczawnica,
- people who go to the places of worship.
Concessions (Article 12.8):
- pupils and students,
- disabled people,
- active soldiers
Under Article 12.4, the Director of the Park establishes only the fees and has no power to broaden the categories of people who are privileged to receive free or concession rate entrance.